My Enclosure

Like all other Human beings i am forced to think good about myself, think about things that will benefit me in any way, mental or emotional... My Enclosure is the by product of the selfish, always demanding me, space to write my thoughts and my opnions...probably when i grow older... i'll have a space that i would call ....MINE.....My Enclosure... my space, my mind, a reflection of ME and only me......

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sinfully Peacefully ...2 ( Contd)

We landed at the beach... literally.....i hear this bald guy whistling at us and calling us a few steps ahead... it was easy to figure out that the guys was in charge of the camp..... a few guys from the camp handed us these ice cold aromatic towels to clean our hands and faces.... suddenly i felt like royalty....they gave us nice cold orange/mango juices to drink.....which felt nice and we were refreshed.....The bald guy was Akshay...yes... the guy in charge for the camp.....Akshay started briefing us on the rules of the camp and gave us a brief on what was installed for the rest of the day.....he informed us about our tents... our loo’s...and blah blah blah blah....all set i moved towards my tent which i shared with one of my client.... actually the business head ....fabulous guy with great business sense and a great person to know.....

A nice tent, set up a little higher on the rocks, bed with a towel, Osho chapels, a packet of Biotique products, toothpaste and a couple of other essential accessories which was quiet not expected frankly speaking .... but since they were there ... it felt great.... luxury actually

As soon as i walked out of the camp....natures call..... and boy was it a strong one.. i could almost feel the strong currents....as strong as the rafting experience a while back…. i am not kidding man.,.. Seriously... i ran to the loo ..my search for the loo by now had a become a treasure hunt... i knew what i was looking for, i dnt know what it looked like.....but i needed it desperately.....i saw this maroon kind of rectangle tents and i ran in their direction....i opend the curtains, zipped my pants down and i get the shock of my life... instead of a loo... i find myself standing in front of a neat , very clean BOX.... yes i am write... it was a big 2 feet high box which had the cover of the pot.......which read specially disinfected......i mean wow.... i dnt know what to do.... suddenly i remembered that baldy Akshay had briefed us on it and said... that lift the box, use it, use the toilet paper on the left.. when u are done....get up and just throw a bucket of sand over it so that it dsnt smell..... the whole in the 2 feet thunder box.,.... as i wish to call it was almost 5 feet ... which was good.... i was quiet amused and it felt like....really being on the outskirts....i mean really living life away from the daily facilities and more like surviving without luxury.....

Post my thunder box experience.... i had a nice bath with warm water... refreshed.... i walk back towards my tent and hear some news on the other side on the beach... i realize that not too many people are around my side… .... so even i change my direction and move towards the yelling, and music and some other unrecognizable sounds also..............I find myself among a group of people, a born fire and a lot of drinks happening....wow..,. How kewl is that......drinks at Shivpuri ( this is the place where we were staying but a little away from the city)

I grabed myself a drink, chilled out with everybody, nice group of friendly people,,, people singing ...and getting drunk and discussing the way they reached the camp just basically getting to know each other.....i was too tried.... by now... the vodka shots started getting on to me... so i decided to leave and go back to my tent.... i walked through the pebbles and the stones... and the soft sand which i cudnt see.....walked into my tent .,.. and just crashed.....

I was dreaming by now... of something which i dnt remember.....suddenly i hear the sound of a flute.... and what an amazing sound....it was like the sounds of the hills, the birds, the rivers, nature playing its best music ever... i was quiet sure i was dreaming and refused to open my eyes...... i dnt want to get up... dnt want to get up with a fear that i will loose this peacefull music if i open my eyes.....but almost after 5 minutes i gave up.... i open my eyes and hear the same music.....by now i am delighted.... i am surprised.....i again have that stupid smile on my face .... Like a kid i jump out of my bed and run towards the open grounds….... i throw open the curtains of my tent and see the most beautiful and I mean the most beautiful site in front of me..... a silver sand beach, a slow moving river and green mountains spread across all over......and to top it all the same music... on my right a couple of feet away stood this nepali guy from the hills playing the most melodious sounds of flute that i had ever heard.......my dream came true...literally and for once i was glad that i opened my eyes .......soothing, beautiful, melodious, calm, warm, healthy sounds and ambience which just set the mood to a greater high..... if ever In my life I can say that felt like heaven….that was it.. that moment has still frozen in me forever.. the very thought of it leaves me in a state of awe…


I walk down bare foot on the beach for my cup off coffee set right in middle of all the tents....make my cup......and just stand there and loom around... in had nothin to more to say or do then....just wanted to soak every single feeling that was .....slowly people started getting up and we started chatting up with each other..... the baldy Akshay walks in again.... and asks us all to get ready for a jungle trek...... i looked at him and i wnated to shout...." its bloody 6 \'ol clock in the morning and u want me to go on a jungle trek.... whats wrong with u\'\'\' but i quietly walk into the room, change, wear my shoes and i am ready...ready for the jungle trek too...\n\n \nthe whole ambience, nature made me feel very fresh and great... and i was almost ready for anything.....we once again take the raft and head towards the other end towards the mountains......we start our jungle trek along with other people.... boy it was a tough one.....but the uphill and down hill walk following directions was once again like great exciting trip for me......i was tired but i enjoyed every bit of it.....we came back had a very nice breakfast and then were informed that we will be headed for some rafting....white water raftig.....we drove up towards rishikesh... to this place called Marine Drive.....Akshay briefed us on the rafting bit, we were geared up for it and we all started in excitment and everything.... but the water at that leg was very calm and composed so.,.. the rafting was just okkk nothing much... we just paddled and after some 50 minutes reached our camp back.... basically we had a horrible guide .....ya... everything cnt go right.... so there we were ... we had lunch at the camp... which was yummy again.... and then somebody told me that we were going to do cliff jumpinmg......i am happy once again...

Contd on 3.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home