My Enclosure

Like all other Human beings i am forced to think good about myself, think about things that will benefit me in any way, mental or emotional... My Enclosure is the by product of the selfish, always demanding me, space to write my thoughts and my opnions...probably when i grow older... i'll have a space that i would call ....MINE.....My Enclosure... my space, my mind, a reflection of ME and only me......

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sinfull Peacefull...3( Contd)

But this time i am shiiting in my pants alright.....but i am very very very excited. I am excited cause i am expected to jump into a river and i dnt even know how to SWIM........ They take us to this 40 feet high cliff....., put a life jacket on us, a helmet, and just ask u to jump. No ropes attached, no saftey rules, stand in an upright position, hands close to the body, legs tightly clinged together.... in attention position and jump.....i stood for sometime there actually quiet a lot of time and started watching people jumping and backing out. Some did out of sheer embarrassment; some wanted to conquer their fears..... some backed out.....and somebody like me just watched. When it was time for me to jump......i removed my floaters, wore my life jacket, my helmet.. started walking towards the cliff point, stood there for 1 second, looked straight, held my position, suddenly i hear the sound jump from the back of my ear and. i jumped.....my eyes are tightly closed and i can feel the water coming closer and closer... i was suddenly dropped from 40 feet into this river like some HE Man picked me from my tshirt and threw me straight down…... and for gods sake i cnt swim to save my life.....suddenly with a big splash i find myself going down and down and down and straight popping up from the river...like how the soda pops right of the bottle….....oooo my godddddd..... what a feeling..... what an awesome adrenaline rush....i had no words... this life saving raft picked me up immediately as i fell down and i was safe... but i still was enjoying that rush....it was fantastic..... i dnt even wait for a sec for them to tell me and i just jumped ......really.... u have to try something like this at least once.... its worth it…….its worth every single minute.....or rather every single sec.....

The 10 year old Anupam happily walks back to the camp, with his floaters in one hand and dancing and smiling..... Feeling this sense of partial fulfillment of achieving every thing he ever wanted to achieve in his life.......dancing and smiling I walk to my tent….with some strange music in my head……we are now informed that the second and difficult leg of the water run( river Rafting) will begin.... i have a feeling this will be a good one...

After some 10 minute ka break we get into the gear and hopped on to the raft and there we all ready to goooo... i find that we have a new guide now.....he sounds better atleast.,... he was good actually... he briefed us well again on how we shuld raft., what we shuld do in the heavy currents.....and stuff....we started paddling and he gave us trial lessons also....before we hit the big waves....we strted moving towrds the bigger ones../.i am confidently sitting right in the front on the edge with my feet locked on raft.....paddling away to glory.... remind u..i am the one who dsnt know how to swim.... but fear apparently dnt feature in my dictionary then.....so there i was paddling aways to glory.... the cuurents cam in quiet strong and it was a n awesome feel to have cold, fast water being just splashed on ur face ....it was fantastic...........then.. when the water was a little calm... the guide informed us that if we wnated to do body surfing...we could just jump into the water.......i had no clue what the hell that meant... so i asked him what the hell was that... he told me ... u jump into the water and u will know....i informed him that i dnt know how to swim..... he said dnt worry i am there.,.... u jump.... well he said jump.... so i jumped.....plain simple........yes...i did really jump into a flowing river about 30 -40 feet deep water....wearing a life jaket and not knowing how to swim......it was great fun... i found mysel;f flotaing aways to glory a.... and i enjoyed every bit of it... i was floating for alomt 1 km in the water.... without any fear and iit was damn good...... i mean reallyy....

After some time i came on the boat and started paddling again... tis time it was still water. As the other rafts came closer to us we started throwwing water on them from a bucket which was in out raft.....suddenly alomst 7 rafts full of grown people...with an average age of 32-34 are throwing cold water at each other........from the ganga river.....and trust me I personally ensured every single one of them got completely wet......trust me i was like this undisputed champion who kept on consistently throwing water at everybody...infact a sophisticated couple from Delhi was lying around on the raft and chillin... and suddenly i come closer and i thorw a bucket full of chilled water on them......ooo boy that was a site........the gentleman wanted to murder me after that .... Really he wanted to kill me and i was getting these sadistic pleasures at my achievement..... hehehe that was really a lot of fun.....we passed threw a few more strong rapids... and then ended it after some time.;.....the moment we stepped out we had some nice chana chor garam.... yummy ..... and headed back for the camp.....played some beach volley ball and chilled .....

The night was fun , born fire, live music, a nice drink and calm composed river to look at chilled out.,.. had fun with people..after this we moved on to go to Chamba the next day.......... chilled out day... got a massage done and then evening we chilled again...drove back from Chamba to Delhi the next day

Once I Delhi it was back to the usual day, working and stuff. Worked for another day… and next day I was back in Mumbai….on my flight back I was alone and hence I had a lot of things to think about what went right in the trip .. what went wrong…. Things I did etc…

I dnt know if i left a part of me there behind at Rishikesh or found a new part of me in Rishikesh,,, i am still looking for an answer.,.... hope i can find it sooon.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home